Hosted Desktop (Desktop as a Service) allows users to take a desktop home with them! Login from anywhere and save time and money on in-house servers, environment controls and power usage!
Hosted Desktops (also known as Desktop as a Service or DaaS) provide your users with a familiar Microsoft Windows environment on a virtual desktop where they can easily and securely access all of their email, files, applications and storage.
Accessible on any PC, Mac, laptop, tablet or phone; hosted desktops really do allow you take your office with you everywhere. Ideal for modern workplaces where flexible working is the future. As long as you have a stable internet connection you’re ready for the move to hosted desktop!
For a user experience point of view there is no difference between a local desktop or a hosted desktop, the only difference is that the data is stored and accessed via the hosted environment.
This means even the oldest device will benefit from fast cloud-based processing power.
Hosted Desktops are suitable for companies of any size and they also come with automatic backing up so in the event of an outage you’ll lose no work and can pick up exactly where you left off.
Our Virtual Desktop Solution is custom built for every customer and can support any business from 1 user to 10,000 users!
Our Virtual Infrastructure is secure and provides all of our customers with a unique secure login which can be used from any location at any time to access your desktop.
Some Reasons Our Customers give our solution 5 stars!
– Your Desktop always looks the same no matter where you login
– Your connection is secure and you can print to your existing hardware
– We supply Office as standard on all Virtual Desktops so you have an Office product that is always up-to date.
– No worrying about out-of-date Hardware, you don’t need a top of the range PC to run our Virtual Desktop Solution!
– Our Servers are fully managed, maintained and updated to keep you and your data secure at all times!
We have one of the cheapest Virtual Desktop Solutions in the UK!
Contact Us today for a free consultation on moving to our Virtual Desktop Solution.
Some of our other services